Clues 1980 Edition, Part 2
- Additions and Corrections to Surname Exchange Published in Part One
- "Where to Find Your Genealogical Answers" by Robert E. Stiens (Eleventh International Convention)
- "Needed for the Consulting Workshop Your Genealogy Forms" by Arthur E. Flegel (Eleventh International Convention)
- "Help in the Use of the Stumpp Book” by Arthur E. Flegel (Eleventh International Convention)
- "Frequently Used Russian Words and Their Approximate Equivalents” accompanied by the Cyrillic (Russian) alphabet. by Alexander Dupper (Eleventh International Convention)
- "Germans from Ludwigsburg and Adjoining Districts in Wuerttemberg Who Migrated to Minsk Province in Byelorussia in 1862"
- "Resident Families of Tarutino, Bessarabia, 1861-1880"
- "U.S. Citizenship Declarations of Intent Filed by Germans From Russia in Hutchinson County, South Dakota, 1877-1878"
- "The Seventh-Day Adventist Church of Bowdle, South Dakota”
- "My Immigration to America" by Jacob Volz (Volga)
- "Memories of Years Ago" by Wilhelm Boehm (Black Sea Area)
- “Passenger Lists” by Emma S. Haynes